P8 scaffold

2xw

Visitors to P8 will notice a pile of scaff outside the entrance, I know it looks messy but please be assured it was left there with the permission of the landowner. It's going down next week.

I've been saving them for some confusingly keen freshers but if anyone sees such a pile and gets the irresistible urge to take it to Xmas aven - please feel free to do so  ;) but do let me know so that I can thank you in my trip reports

Will

Goydenman

2xw said:
Visitors to P8 will notice a pile of scaff outside the entrance, I know it looks messy but please be assured it was left there with the permission of the landowner. It's going down next week.

I've been saving them for some confusingly keen freshers but if anyone sees such a pile and gets the irresistible urge to take it to Xmas aven - please feel free to do so  ;) but do let me know so that I can thank you in my trip reports

Will

Sounds interesting - what is the project about?
If you get takers on moving scaffold then pass on tips :)

AR

You want to be careful advertising this Will, you may find fairies have moved it to Eldon Hole! ;)

2xw

The scaffs all in the dig folks.. although xmas aven looks a mess, sorry.

I was pretty disappointed with the poo (although more the tissue). Next time I am in there I will remove the mess.

Will