Really Enjoyable TV ?

Paul Marvin

Hi Guys

Lets have some positivity and chat about really good things on TV ie recommendations , I for one have seen some really good stuff lately especially on Netflix, now I have found the button to convert the language  :LOL:. Some of the foreign crime dramas are VERY good .

Recently did "Spotless " , " Bordertown" and currently on "Money Heisst " can recommend them all  (y)

Paul

ZombieCake

OK, I'll bite...  One of my most favourite TV series is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Title may sound a bit odd, but the scripts, story lines, and character developments are rather good.  During the last lockdown I re-watched the lot when it was broadcast on Channel 4.

pwhole

My golden rule for TV is that if it has acting in it, turn it over - until I find a documentary worth watching, and if not try the news - and if I've seen all that, turn it off again :)

ZombieCake

Hmm... I'm sure there's some common ground here to pander to a larger audience:  How about "Buffy the V8 Turbo Driving Farmer and Why EU Parsnips Don't Make Good Vampire Stakes, the Panorama Investigation"?  ;)

tony from suffolk

I see "Ted Lusso", over Apple TV+, has won an award at the Emmys. It's one of those programs where, on reading the description, I came to the conclusion that it really wasn't something I'd enjoy (American football coach joins struggling English soccer club), but SWMBO put it on one night, and I was hooked.

Very amusing, bit sweary, but it's got a warm heart & the various characters are excellent.