Free Publications

moorebooks

I have been sorting properly through my book stock and have been weeding out what I consider to be low value publications and journals which will go to recycling if no takers. I will take these along to Hidden Earth if there is any interest they are free of charge to collect from Moorebooks stall 

Journal of British Speleological Association incorporating Cave Science -
Vol VI No 41 April 1967 x 2 &b No 42 October 1967, No 45 Proceedings of 8th Annual Conference  September 1970 x 2

The red Dragon  Cambrian Caving Council Journal  July 1974

Proceedings UBSS Vol 20 no 3

Hills Speleology Club  year book  1980 -1981

NSS News, April 1963, Vol 21 no 4, September 1963 Vol 21  No 9,
Vol 57  No 8 August 1999,  Vol 62  No 9 September 2004

Journal of the Israel Cave Research Center, No 6 December 1982, No 7 June 1983

Inside Earth Nos , 2  3, & 4

Speleo Soccorso 1992  Numero 5

Krasy Slovenska  Rocnik XLVIII 6/71;  Rocknic 24 1972

Mike

Outdoor Slovenia

Death Valley a Scenic Wonderland

Limestone and Clay  - Lesley Glaister

Thanks

Mike

Rachel

Could I have the Outdoor Slovenia book please? I'm not able to go to Hidden Earth, but I'm sure I'll know someone who can pick it up for me. Many thanks. :)

moorebooks

Rachel said:
Could I have the Outdoor Slovenia book please? I'm not able to go to Hidden Earth, but I'm sure I'll know someone who can pick it up for me. Many thanks. :)

Hi Rachel just let me know on Pm who is collecting and I will mark it up. I don't want to be left with any items . Albeit Wrexham is only 35 miles the springs in my motor won't be so keen  ;) ;)

Mike

yrammy

A few of those might be of interest to the British caving library. Will be there so will had a look at HE.

Defo want

Thanks
Mary

moorebooks

yrammy said:
A few of those might be of interest to the British caving library. Will be there so will had a look at HE.

Defo want

Thanks
Mary

Hi Mary, I am only taking what has been reserved as simply don't have the space in the vehicle - the items you have requested will be brought over for your collection

Mike

mudman

Can I have The red Dragon Cambrian Caving Council Journal  and Journal of British Speleological Association if not yet taken?
I'll be at HE so can collect from your stall.

Many thanks.

moorebooks

mudman said:
Can I have The red Dragon Cambrian Caving Council Journal  and Journal of British Speleological Association if not yet taken?
I'll be at HE so can collect from your stall.

Many thanks.

Yes they are yours please pm your proper name

Mike