Lost Dry bag - Ribblehead

Guys,

Last day before Christmas and one of the group carrying bag back over was less than careful with it whilst dealing with a lass who had slipped over... In the process somewhere (I believe between track and viaduct but uncertain) a black dryback (8-10l?) has been dropped... It has my spare alpkit torch, hand warmers, energy tablets, tissues, a candle and lighter & spare hat and gloves in it (from what I remember)

If anyone finds it I would be eternally grateful and happy to get a swap it back for a pint in the new year in...  :beer:

Thanks - Dan
07765 225 337

Pitlamp

Which track? Which side of viaduct? Which cave had you visited?

If I'm up that way I'll look for you - but please be more specific.The Ribblehead area is quite extensive!

Pitlamp

OK - I tried - but had no response, after 2 days. I don't live far away and I'd have been happy to go out of my way to have a look for you - but not without more precise guidance as the Ribblehead area is quite large.

I hope there's been no response to my post because you no longer need to follow this topic if someone's already returned your gear to you.    (y)

JoshW

I had a wander up that way this evening to have a little look between thistle/runscar and the viaduct but no luck - this bonus info was from a fb post.

In fairness it was dark and lots of rocks and mole hills look similar to drybags so potentially mistook the bag for a rock  :confused:

Thanks for looking!! Sorry for delayed response, lost gran just before Christmas and then was in Scotland over New Year... This was not on forefront of mind - apologies for lack of response none the less!
I believe it will have been somewhere between the parking under viaduct and the main access track but unfortunately do not know! Post was more here in case someone falls upon it and is nice enough to return - really do appreciate you heading out looking for it though! Thanks to you both for your help regardless!