SUSS 60th Journal - get your copy now!

not_a_climber

The Sheffield University Speleological Society 60th Anniversary Journal is now for sale!

Get your copy to read all about what SUSS have been up to since our 55th year edition. Includes reports on trips at home and abroad, from Ireland to the Dales to Russia and Spain.

Costs:
?10 waged
?5 unwaged / student
?2 if postage is required (otherwise collection from Sheffield - ideally the Cobden View on a Thursday evening)

Payment should be by bank transfer to account name: SUSS sort code: 30-98-97 account number: 82381568. If you can't do a bank transfer, let me know and we can arrange another payment method.

If you'd like to purchase a copy, please post below with your name and address and to let me know you've paid. Additionally, we still have copies of both the 50th and 55th journals, which you can purchase for ?4 each.

Finally, we're at the Orpheus next weekend (30th/31st) if you want to pop along and pick up a copy then.

Happy reading!

(p.s. - 10 points if you can spot the spelling mistake straight away....)

Attachments

• SUSS 60th.jpg
    SUSS 60th.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 145

Pitlamp

Socitey?

I claim my 10 points!  ;)

Joking apart; well done for getting that journal out.  (y)

AR

I think the bit that says "?2 if postage is required" answers that!

As for the cover, I can hear the shade of Steve Thompson tut-tutting in the distance...

Yes unfortunate about the cover, somehow when spellchecking we forgot the cover itself! Otherwise full of tales from our last few years and some nice photos (including a couple of Veryovkina by an actual professional (Mr Shone)).

With the last couple of years there wasn't a lot to say with coronavirus, but I'm happy to say that we still found enough to fill 55 pages. There is even over 180m of Peak District discovery related within! (I hear that's equivalent to 18km in Mulu  ;) )

A_Northerner

Big Bad Botch said:
There is even over 180m of Peak District discovery related within! (I hear that's equivalent to 18km in Mulu  ;) )

If you'd waited to publish after the 60th Celebrations, you could have added over 500m to that based on Sunday's discovery ;) Ahh well, it'll get included in the 70th.