Photo of Leeds Uni last weekend

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
wl

wl

Was out for a wander with Deb Limbert at the weekend. Parked at KMC and walked up onto Turbury Road. We were followed up by a group of young cavers (Leeds Uni) - they looked great in all the kit with the autumnal colours in the valley.

Great to see so many cavers at KMC, hope they had a fab trip and that these shots get to them (sorry for the delay in posting)  ;)

Alex

Nothing compared to the amount of cavers in OFD. Never seen that many cavers underground in my life!

Pitlamp

Just a note for ULSA members - firstly, thanks for leaving the NPC really tidy last weekend. I came across some lost property which I think belongs to you folk. I've made sure this is dried and looked after. Have been in touch with Mike Butcher with an offer to liaise on getting it back to its owner(s). So, if anyone reading this has lost a black Trespass waterproof jacket, some black thermals (the top has a hood) or a neoprene knee pad, talk tio Mike who will help arrange getting it back to you.

Pitlamp

Thanks for the likes. I can, of course, be PM'd directly if the owner wants to liaise with me? If you do, let me have a normal email address.