Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WIN WITH WARMBAC!!

:D It's caption competition time again  :D

Thanks to Warmbac we have two great prizes:

wl

wl

First prize a Rigger Tackel Bag and second prize a pair of the famous warmbac long neoprene wetsocks.

(The bag will be in the colour of Kermit's choosing and the socks will be in your size  ;))

Simply post a caption for this photo on this thread
(max entries 5 per forum member)

wl

Winner to be chosen by me, or Kermit if I can persuade him....

Closing date 10pm, 31st March - Good luck!!

(y) Many thanks to Warmbac for the prizes, Erin Lynch for the use of the photograph and Madphil for letting us use it 
(y)

AliRoll

He was finally ready. His kit was assembled, the ladder was up and enthusiasm was as high as it would get.
It was now or never, it was time to clean the windows.

Farrier

If you find yourself in a large chamber, you may need to improvise to create some fun squeezes

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

John was very excited for his first caving trip, he'd gone out and cleared the caving shop of tackle in anticipation and even bought a new ladder. Having kitted up with all of his new gear, he was finally ready for the guided show-cave tour of Peak Cavern.

Roger W

What do you mean, it's only good for short pitches?  When you get to the bottom you turn it over.

christine

By the time Phil had surfaced from Titan, Rapunzel had still not finished doing her hair...so her took matters into his own hands!

nobrotson

when word went round the villages of Simon Wilson's bolting programme a rival bolting affficionado appeared. Madphil Rowsell from Mendips was in the village of Clapham within days of hearing that the condition of bolts in Yorkshire's caves was not meeting the required standards.

Alex

A caver who went to check out what was suppose to be an un-climbed aven, is very disappointed at what he finds.

Alex

Or...

Phil says the camera, I can't help feeling a little over-equipped for this.

mrdetail

Phil was having problem getting his big stiffy back into his tackle sack - the ladder just couldn't be coiled up.