Anyone got a Prid survey?

Les W

There is one on the DSS cottage wall.

I realise that might not be so helpful bat at least it means one existed at some point. I guess the worst case is that somebody could photograph it if all else fails.

;)

christine

Andy, you will find 3 surveys, one huge, in your own caving club library survey drawer.......
I returned them several weeks ago and should be there now.
Chris

Les W

christine said:
Andy, you will find 3 surveys, one huge, in your own caving club library survey drawer.......
I returned them several weeks ago and should be there now.
Chris

For the avoidance of doubt I think Chris is referring to your Wessex membership not your Cheddar membership.  :sneaky:

tim.rose2

There is a book....

with one:

Caves of Devon ....

it also has surveys of all the main caves in Devon

"survey" in the very loosest sense of the word.  I'd love to see anyone successfully find their way around the cave equipped with that one!  It's not even clear which bits are cave and which bits are blank page!

Elaine

A prid is a thing you stick inside a cow who is not ovulating. I could get one for you if you want.

rhychydwr1

tim.rose2 said:
There is a book....

with one:

Caves of Devon ....

it also has surveys of all the main caves in Devon

"survey" in the very loosest sense of the word.  I'd love to see anyone successfully find their way around the cave equipped with that one!  It's not even clear which bits are cave and which bits are blank page!

That is the trouble with modern youth, canot read a survey or a map.  Rely on GPS for everything and wonder why it does not work in a cave.

mrodoc

Yes, several copies. PM me - there is a new one emerging in the not too distant future I believe.