Newly published book for sale

Alex

I have recently published a book, yes really! Its not really caving book, but it is written by a caver (i.e. me) and inspired by some of my caving adventures.

It is a Fantasy/Sci fi book.

Luke thought he would never see the sunlight.
He was trapped in his dull life, stuck doing the same job day in day out, imprisoned in a sheltered underground world. He dreamt of what the surface would be like if it was not covered in ice, dreams that consumed his every waking moment. He even tried to reach it on a few occasions, just to see for himself.

One day unexpectedly his dreams came true and he was thrust upon the surface expecting to die as an outcast. However he found that the world was not how he had imagined it. The landscape was lush with plants and animals and mankind too called the land home. He would soon find out that trees and people were not the only things that live on the surface. Strange creatures will hunt him and strange visions of ghostly children will haunt him from almost the very moment he steps out into daylight.

Luke must now endeavour to find the source of the creatures and children if for nothing else then for his own sanity. He will not be alone in this endeavour as along the way he will meet Aaron, an opportunistic thief. The two will make for an unlikely and often fraught pairing.

In pursuing the mystery of the children Luke will soon realise that perhaps his former life was not that bad after all, especially if he is finally brave enough to pursue his one love. 

If advertising this here breaks some forum rule or other feel free to delete it, but as I have seen cars and all sorts for sale, so not sure what rule I am breaking.

You can get it on the kindle here for all of ?2.97:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=B00FV84FAC

Or if you don't have a kindle its available in printed form here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=1484042956&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A1484042956

Thanks for listening, and for those who are interested, enjoy!