Yorkshire

W

wallop

Just had an amazing three days caving in Yorkshire. Stayed at the BPC with the QUBCC
who were a very nice bunch of people indeed.

On Thursday i was taken down Seil Gill which was my first proper SRT caving trip, and
it was fantastic.

The second trip i went on was Juniper Gulf, which has got nice 15mtr entrance pitch in daylight, then down on to the
traversing which was fun with the rope bags. The next pitch 25mtr with a tightish entrance slot
and then free hanging all the way down. The final pitch was awsome, a 50mtr absail straight down.
We then had a quick look at the sump and then made our way out. i must admit it was a little intimerdating
passing the r-belay at the top of the big pitch. Then it was a nice trip out to a hot sunny day, amazing.

On Saturday it was a pull through trip in Swisto, which has got some really nice pitches. It was then out through valley entrance, which was another amazing day.

damian

wallop said:
The second trip i went on was Juniper Gulf,

Of course, you've got the date confused on your post because you couldn't possibly have done a cave on the Allotment in the closed season!!  Wink, wink!!!