The clocks have a changed...

kay

What!!!! You mean it doesn't do it automatically?

Wait a minute ... mine says 'GMT'. So did that happen by itself or have I been out of synch since March?

D

darkplaces

oops :oops: mines been on GMT all the time as well.

SIlly idea this changing clocks. Had me up and dressed by 06:30hrs and at the hospital by 07:00 ready for my 0830 appointment! I had to phone someone and ask for the right time!

fecking stooopid clock changing, all because the royal scoiety of idiots having accidents think they can save a few morons by having more light.

cap n chris

stooopid clock changing, all because the royal scoiety of idiots having accidents think they can save a few morons by having more light.

But.... why were you having to go to the hospital at all? :wink:

D

darkplaces

cap 'n chris said:
stooopid clock changing, all because the royal scoiety of idiots having accidents think they can save a few morons by having more light.

But.... why were you having to go to the hospital at all? :wink:
I fell down a small hole in a slate mine in north wales. Which could have happened regardless of daylight saving hours. Full story here;
http://www.c**tplaces.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=47047#47047

Honestly to crash a car because it was dark.... Driver error turn the dam lights on!

kay

d**kplaces - that's an interesting pic you have there. Is that a deliberate attempt to obscure all your facial features?

D

darkplaces

er yes..

Unless your convinced I am a living 5"4' hamster inwhich case thats my real face.

Blood all over my warmbac...