Caver Keith Videos

Ian Adams

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU  (y)  to Caver Keith and all of his team in making the caving videos. A little bit of little hearted underground fun is something we all benefit from.

Thanks Keith & Co. I appreciate the hard work that goes into making these videos for our enjoyment and I am sure everyone else does too.

Top man, top people.

:clap:

Ian

Caver Keith

Strewth. It?s like winning a BAFTA. I feel the need coming on to make a speech.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Chunky, Dudley Bug and other members of Dudley Caving Club without who?s forbearance, support, ideas and shoddy acting these dreadful fillums would never have made it to the silver screen. Come to think of it I haven?t seen Dudley Bug for a while and I?ve got this niggling feeling that we may have left him behind somewhere. Oh well I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to share with you a few recent comments from my YouTube  channel:
?This video changed my life, God bless.?? on Caver Keith Goes In Search for the Real Santa Claus
?I don?t know why I watch this stuff.? on Lesser Garth Cave
?Why are you people so bloody stupid!?? on Caving Claustrophobia
?Has Mark got a YouTube channel??? on Dan Yr Ogof
?Grow up Keith.? on Caving Can Be Dangerous
?Holy shit this is giving me anxiety. That crawl "the drainpipe" is 2km long?! I would seriously rather die than have to go through that thing?.? on Extreme Caving in Burrington Combe
?Watch this while pooping is a terrible idea. I won?t un-clench.? on The Vice Daren Cilau
?Why do people have to see your crap.? on Caving Claustrophobia
?He?s (Mark) dressed like Mario? on Tight Cave - Large Caver II
?A lot of unnecessary drama narrating this. Those are pretty standard caves?.? on Extreme Caving in Burrington Combe

It?s nice to know that I have at least one fan - thanks Ian.

todcaver

+1 from me too 😎
Always Top work from Keith and co , lots of inspiration and ideas for trips to South Wales ect
Always an entertaining watch , well filmed and great fun .
Keep up the good work Keith , ignore the critics - Hollywood awaits you 8)

owd git

Not often serious Keith so why change eh?
Really good pop corn eaten while watching the best caving videos on line. Thank you, and the cake company. :bow:
Thomas all the way. Whooo Whooo!

Caver Keith

Thanks Tod and OG for your very kind comments. I'm glowing with pride - praise indeed.

There are more videos, caving and Thomas the Tank Engine, in the pipeline and something I hope will be a little special due for release in September.

I'm a little behind in the film editing studio so I thought you might like to see this still from an upcoming production starring Caver Keith and Chunky. As I'm in this one it fell to Mrs Chunky to handle the video camera, and a jolly fine job she did too.

Potholers by dcrtuk, on Flickr

Caver Keith

Here is the latest video release from the Caver Keith Production Studio. It was filmed in and around Eldon Hole on 13th November 2016 and it comes with apologies to the Fast Show circa 1993 from which we stole the script, to the Buttered Badger Potholing Club, and to women cavers who everyone knows are equal to, or if not better than, their male counterparts.

http://youtu.be/IhhBHXPFJbQ

chunky

Caver Keith said:
Here is the latest video release from the Caver Keith Production Studio. It was filmed in and around Eldon Hole on 13th November 2016 and it comes with apologies to the Fast Show circa 1993 from which we stole the script, to the Buttered Badger Potholing Club, and to women cavers who everyone knows are equal to, or if not better than, their male counterparts.

http://youtu.be/IhhBHXPFJbQ
Have to admit. Up there with my personal favourites this one :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Caver Keith

Dear Fan,

For the last few years it has been the custom to produce a 'best of/highlights' video of the caving year with Dudley Caving Club. This year's offering has taken longer than anticipated to assemble.
It has been a funny old year with more than its fair share of highs, lows, and silliness. There were no new caving videos for the first 4 months of the year, in fact I wasn?t able go caving at all, and in the end some strong arm tactics were needed to tempt me back underground.
http://youtu.be/iPQlnMOLB_g

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Brill - I felt fairly short changed this year following the accident so looking forward to a full years worth of Dudley fun.

Caver Keith

MarkS said:
Great video, as ever. I liked the mug in the foreground!
Thanks Mark. Of course the UK Caving mug just happened to be there on my desk. It wasn't carefully posed with the logo and name facing the camera in the foreground of the shot.

mudman

If I ever find myself standing looking at that sign at the entrance,  I shall be sure to recall this excellent piece of videography and turn around and go to the pub instead.  :beer:

rhychydwr1

Named after MNRC member Lionel Haines.  Beware the cave is noted for is loose boulders.  Will join Mudman in the pub.