Wanted 2x 12L steel DIN cylinders

Tseralo

Preferably around Sheffield or caver postable to TSG as I don?t have a car at the mo.

They are for open water so left or right handed dosent matter but in test or likely to pass.

I would also be interested if anyone has a set of 7Ls in a similar state.

SamT

There might well be some cylinders still kicking around the Eldon tacklestore that nobody seems to have claimed for few years.  I have some photos somewhere.  I'll try and email them you.

Pitlamp

I have one 7 litre DIN fit cylinder here, in good condition, with almost 2 years test on it, which I'd be prepared to sell if it helps. It's a standard cylinder, so easy to get one other to go with it.

I'm pretty sure a certain person in the CDG Northern Section would get it to Sheffield or Castleton for you.

PM me if you want to follow this up. No worries if not as I'll just keep using it.

(I might also be able to find you a second 7 litre cylinder in decent condition to go with it but this 2nd one would need testing, so cheap. Need to check this . . . if you're interested.)

I also have a steel backplate / harness here going spare (very cheap, as this is just for donations to a certain good cause).

Pitlamp

Well guessed Ben - and thanks for offering!

Tseralo - I see there's a couple of messages waiting; presume at least one is from you.Busy as I type - will read and reply this evening.

Andyj23UK

i has 2 * 12 litre 300bar faber cylinders in A1 condition .

i thinks both need visual [ at least ]

they can be delivered to TSG