Otterbox 1900 Toughened PDA Case

mrdetail

Just been in contact with a chap on ebay who has a load of new boxed Otterbox 1900 toughned PDA cases to sell. Looks like its the yellow backed ones, so bit more visible when dropped down somewhere.  8)

I enquired if he would do a 'Buy it now' and yes - he's willing to sell direct :) (Not sure how quickly he's going to sell all these if he lists them individually on auction)

Asking ?6 each or two for ?10 + very reasonable P&P.

Naturally I have snapped up two :) Thought there might be some interested parties on here too or might like to have a spare in reserve.

He gave me the ok to post on here.  PM me for his email address. (Saves any spam bots getting hold of it)

Ebay listing for ref: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271825354853

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

mrdetail

Had mine a few weeks now. Great fit for my Dell X51 [emoji5]️

Worth dropping Mike a mail if u want 1 or many :)
mikecolledge at hotmail.com

44358e138a4e8c9e3c46e83f98d42890.jpg

8af2badb9a253ea839e5b750b6d27e61.jpg

f4c0e9391d3d80acd5f94ecbdb70b375.jpg

c643776fe08457ccd0cdcd0ce6897f40.jpg

John S

You might be lucky, it will not fit in the 1900 but the 2600 is very close. I measured mine as 153.4x87.5 at the screen, this increases slightly due to the radius of the box to 154x87.7. So if the not 4 has even a small bevel on the front, it should fit snugly. Depth is not a problem, and it comes with plenty of rear padding.

nickwilliams

The vendor of the cheap Otterbox 1900 has been in touch with me having heard that they might be useful for cave surveyors. He's looking to offload a large number (several hundred) at a 'very good price'

I have no personal interest in this and don't really have time to deal with it. If anyone else in the BCRA Cave Survey Group is willing to see if they can make arrangements for a deal for cave surveyors, please can they contact me by PM and I will put you in touch with the vendor.

Nick.

andrew

I have been in touch with Mike and he has asked me to send this to the forum for him

My name is Mike and I work for a marketing company in Leamington Spa. We managed an event for a client a couple of years ago that didn?t actually end up going live and therefore I have a surplus amount of OtterBox 1900 Series PDA Cases available, 450 to be precise!

They are brand new and never been used or even opened. I am offering these units at a very low price - ?11.00 per unit or if you would like multiple units please contact me directly and I will look to lower the average unit cost. If you want all 450 (!), then I will offer you a very attractive deal.

I am only looking to break even on these, so more than happy to offer them at such a low rate. My email address is Mike@denfield.co.uk. If you are interested, please drop me a line and we can talk about how many/postage etc.

cavermark

I'll volunteer to buy a job lot if you like. If people post on here if they'd be interested (at the quoted price of ?11 or less) then I'll have an idea what sort of numbers we're looking at. Could deliver by caver post/BCA party etc.

Dropper

As there didn't seem to be much enthusiasm for a bulk buy I have just ordered 2 direct from Mike.
He charged me what I believe to be a very fair ?10 each including postage.
Tim

Hall2501

mrdetail said:
Just been in contact with a chap on ebay who has a load of new boxed Otterbox 1900 toughned PDA cases to sell. Looks like its the yellow backed ones, so bit more visible when dropped down somewhere.  8)

I enquired if he would do a 'Buy it now' and yes - he's willing to sell direct :) (Not sure how quickly he's going to sell all these if he lists them individually on auction)

Asking ?6 each or two for ?10 + very reasonable P&P.

Naturally I have snapped up two :) Thought there might be some interested parties on here too or might like to have a spare in reserve.

He gave me the ok to post on here.  PM me for his email address. (Saves any spam bots getting hold of it)

Ebay listing for ref: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271825354853

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
Hey saw your post about otter boxes on the feed, would very much like to buy 1 or 2. Could you please give me the guys email? Thanks