Pridhamsleigh Lake wellie rescue

aricooperdavis

If anyone is diving in Prid Lake any time soon and happens to stumble across an EUSS wellie then we'd love to have it back! There's a pint in it for the rescuers :)

Joe90

I didn't see it today, will have a look again next time I'm down.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

aricooperdavis

Cheers Joe, it was dropped on the near side of the arch near the surface. The water level was quite high yesterday, with the anchor for the dive line about 0.5m under the surface.

mrodoc

There is a wet Prid trip planned for this week so perhaps somebody will take a mask and weights if there is a pint or two involved!

Joe90

mrodoc said:
There is a wet Prid trip planned for this week so perhaps somebody will take a mask and weights if there is a pint or two involved!
When are you planning on going down? I don't have a lot planned for the coming week so could join maybe.

aricooperdavis

That would be much appreciated - I'll gratefully buy pints up to the value of a pair of wellies, so that's probably about three pints? X marks the spot, ish, but since I didn't lose it, I can't be sure.

nS2Jx0B.jpg

Joe90

aricooperdavis said:
I'll gratefully buy pints up to the value of a pair of wellies, so that's probably about three pints?

My Aigle's are about ?140, not sure where you drink but I can get more than three pints for that! ;)

Joe90

Fulk said:
That's a lot for a pair of wellies, joe; what's so special about them?
Sorry I got the price wrong, retail is ?170!!! (I didn't pay that).

Read below to get wellie envy

https://www.aigle.com/en_uk/parcour...Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Joe90

I pulled a few wellies out before losing all viz and giving up. Probably not yours though. Will be going down again next week I imagine. Does it have a name or respond to a particular call?