Breakfast in the Dales

mikem

Bernie's had outdoor seating last week!

Curlew cafe & dj's also doing breakfasts before you get to them.

LarryFatcat

just got this from Bernies
"the situation, is we are still just takeaway, with limited outside seating weather dependant."

mikem

On the right opposite the road down to the caravan park / waterfalls walk, before you enter the one way system.

LarryFatcat

Pie Muncher said:
Inglesport cafe opening Sat 25th July I believe. Tomorrow!
Support your local caving outlet.
Has Inglesport Cafe opened?
Are Bernies still just doing take-aways?

Brains

LarryFatcat said:
Pie Muncher said:
We were there on the 22nd of August. Bernies had inside seating and a full menu as well as take away, Inglesport cafe was closed with no plans to reopen (maybe ever  :eek: ) due to lack of space to socially distance... In view of the latest catastrophuq emanating from our glorious leaders I guess things are back in turmoil again...

LarryFatcat

Brains said:
LarryFatcat said:
Pie Muncher said:
We were there on the 22nd of August. Bernies had inside seating and a full menu as well as take away, Inglesport cafe was closed with no plans to reopen (maybe ever  :eek: ) due to lack of space to socially distance... In view of the latest catastrophuq emanating from our glorious leaders I guess things are back in turmoil again...

There's not too much different for cafe's in the latest gov guidance except more stringent info - name, number, arrival, depart.