Live music played in a cave in Co Clare, nicely filmed

burrencrawler

Hi guys,
              Haven't posted here for a long time. Here is a version of Jean Michel Jarre's oxygene pt4 filmed live in a cave near Carron, Co.Clare (Ireland) if anyone is curious.Big technological challenge but what fun!

https://youtu.be/c4XllzB8kvg

Speleotron

I once abbed down the waterfall into the Yordas Main Chamber and there was a hippie sat on a rock in the middle of the chamber strumming a guitar and going 'ohhmmmmmmm' etc. She had some cold and bored looking teenage sons sat around her; she said she was there to get in tune with the natural harmonies of the earth or something like that. I gave her a tour of the cave (she didn't have a light so hadn't seen much of it) and left her to it.

ZombieCake

Very nice, the carbide lamp certainly added a nice visual element to the video.  Is there any more?

Ian Ball

Speleotron said:
I once abbed down the waterfall into the Yordas Main Chamber and there was a hippie sat on a rock in the middle of the chamber strumming a guitar and going 'ohhmmmmmmm' etc. She had some cold and bored looking teenage sons sat around her; she said she was there to get in tune with the natural harmonies of the earth or something like that. I gave her a tour of the cave (she didn't have a light so hadn't seen much of it) and left her to it.

hahahahahaha

AR

Nice Gibson, is that a Les Paul ES or one of the 335 offshoot models?

burrencrawler

Ian Ball said:
ZombieCake said:
Very nice, the carbide lamp certainly added a nice visual element to the video.  Is there any more?

Violvetine YouTube channel

I don't understand, when you say is there any more do you mean videos or carbide? If have other cave and music videos under the "burrencrawler" YouTube channel, and have only a small amount of carbide left, hope that answers the Right question, which ever it was, thanks!

burrencrawler

ZombieCake said:
Hi, sorry, it was about videos.

Ok in that case as burrencrawler (in YouTube) you'll find more caving and music videos, and under *violvetine" you'll find more videos by this same band playing in the cave