Caving trip on offer

Imo

When: Good Friday 2nd April
Where: Peak District

I have my Level 2 cave leader assessment 'group day' coming up on 2nd April, and I'm looking for people who would like to go on a great caving trip to be my group. You need to be fit and over 18 years old. You do not need any prior caving experience. The trip will involve being underground for 3-4 hours. All the gear is provided for you. All you need is a good set of thermals and fleeces.

It is an adventurous trip that involves, ladder pitches, traverses and crawls through water, so a good sense of adventure is essential.

I am a caver of 15 years experience, so you'll be in good hands, and of course there will be an assessor there too.

ronaldjprice

Hi Imo,
          Me & Pete are doing our level 2 assessment this summer, if it's allowed I could be your Guinea pig on your assessment and Possibly Pete as well.

M

mjmagee

Hello

My girldfriend and i haven't done any caving but are both fit and active and would like to give it a go. Where in the peak district? we're manchester based.

Matt

D

Dmck

Hi,

Party of 2 very interested in joining you on Good Friday if there's still any places going?

Thanks,
DMcK