Does your club want a sub-forum on this board?

bubba

Administrator
Hopefully this will provide those clubs who don't have database enabled web space to have their own discussion forums:

If your caving organisation or club would it's own sub-forum in the the "clubs" section of the forum, similar to the EPC sub-forum, then just ask and we'll set you one up.

There are no strings attached to this, and you will be able to allocate one of your members as a moderator (obviously they must be signed up to the forum).

If for any reason, ukcaving ever has to be wound down, then you would be provided with a full copy of the database so as not to lose any of your posts.

Ship-badger

My name is Greg Jones (Ship-badger) and I represent the Royal Forest of Dean Caving Club. We would like to set up a sub-forum for our club on this forum. Please advise me how to go about this. Many thanks.

Ship-badger

Bubba
Many thanks for setting up the forum for the Royal Forest of Dean Caving Club. I shall encourage our members to use it as much as possible.
Could you set up an area forum for the Forest of Dean. I think this would get well-used. I am prompted to ask because of the amount of non-club related posts that have already been posted on our Club forum. An area forum would be the more logical place for posts regarding access in the Forest area, as well as more general discussuion on the area.
Let me know. Keep up the good work.
Many thanks,
Greg Jones (Ship-badger)

bubba

Administrator
No problem mate ;)

Good idea - have set up an FOD forum. I'll move any general posts from the club forum too.

On a general note, I've also re-arranged the area forums into alphabetical order (apart from "other areas" at the end).

jiant

Hello.

Croydon Caving Club would like a sub-forum on ukcaving.com.  I will moderate it for now as their current webmaster.

James Thorne, webmaster, Croydon CC

jiant

Hi Bubba.

Thanks for that.  It's something that our members have been asking for.  Hopefully the posts will come flooding in now.  ;)

Cheers,

James.

Goydenman

Hi Bubba,
Could you set up a sub-forum for the Black Sheep Diggers and advice me on anything I need to do, thanks.

Chris

reforma

Exeter University Speleology Society (EUSS) would like a Sub-forum Please Happy to be Moderator. Many Thanks