Who is going to Matienzo this Easter?

Les W

MEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (y) (y) (y) (y) :beer: :beer:
drunk.gif

Dave

meee, but we will be out early so probably wont see many people  :thumbsdown:

Badger and bat if you are the 2 people i think you are it will be a very good trip!!

Dave ( G )

Les W

menacer said:
are you caving tonight.... Im looking for something to do this evening.

Wrong Badger menacer, you want "The Badger".

There is more than one on this forum  ;)

Mr Fell

Eee by gum - Matienzo well I never. We had a brilliant time when we went. Wish I was off there again, I can tell you. Say hi to `the professor' when you get there - he he :beer:

Les W

Dave said:
don't worry menacer I'm still trying to work out badger from the badger, i know one of them  :confused:

The Badger lives on Mendip. I'm not sure where badger is from but he claims to be in Sussex  ;)
and ship-badger is in the Forest of Dean

Hope this helps  :-\

anfieldman

Not MEEEEE.
I have to confess I had to do a Google search for this! Never been there but my fiancee's brother has got a place very close to Pozu del Xitu in the Picos. Hoping to get there some time this year. Will any of you come back with some photos to show us?

Have a great time. Lucky *"%&^*(£$!

badger

Badger and bat if you are the 2 people i think you are it will be a very good trip!!

Dave ( G )
[
. I'm not sure where badger is from but he claims to be in Sussex  ;)

Hope this helps  :-\
[/quote]

Guilty live in sussex, so Dave, Badger and Bat are probably in deed the people you are thinking of, if so probably will be seeing you this weekend.

bat

[/quote]

Guilty live in Sussex, so Dave, Badger and Bat are probably in deed the people you are thinking of, if so probably will be seeing you this weekend.

[/quote]

He will have to be  in Tunisia if he is wont's to see me  ;)

U

Underground Ed

i will see you all out there for another trip with great discoveries. Roll on the K's :D ;)

Les W

Only 3 weeks to go now.  (y) (y) :beer: :beer: :beer:

Who is travelling on the Plymouth Santander ferry on Sunday 1st April?

You will find us in the bar  :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: