LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON ANDREW MOORHOUSE

k8te66

PLEASE HELP ME
i am looking for imformation on Andrew Moorhouse
i have stumble upon this site and need your help

Big Jim

That website is ace. Its like really thinks he's in Thunedrbirds. Be 'kin hilarious if it wasnt so scarey. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think the Peak Park had probs with similar looney tunes who tried to get a (part-time) ranger job but failed selection process - then started to appear on the moors in a red fleece with 'Ranger' sewn on (by his mum no doubt) pretending to be a ranger to members of the public.

Can we have him in the Eldon - just f'laugh like.

J

k8te66

i think the more i find out about this guy the worse i feel
still cant believe i was duped for over 2 yrs
kate

cap n chris

That's pretty much what he does, Kate - he dupes people. He seems addicted to it, too, as it's something he's been doing for years and years and years. Plenty of trusting people out there and looks like you're one of them.

Put another way:-

He's has hallmarks of being a persistant con artist.

ka

I would be grateful of any info as he's been been trying to become friends and offering to take me and family climbing etc

cap n chris

... Another poor lamb!

:doubt:

I'm sure you'll get a load of private messages, rather than publicly posted info on the infamous Mr. Moorhouse.

Is he still the inventor, President and only member of the International/National Rescue Team?
Has he finished climbing all the highest mountain peaks in the world yet?
Has he taken unsuspecting trusting people into the realm of the valley of the shadow of death once more?....

Someone might be interested but perhaps we will never know.

martinr

Perhaps we can start a Facebook page for him and use it to disseminate info about him? It could go viral........

Lostgirl

Kate, he is dangerous, I knew him, lived with him for nearly a year. My friend was the one that got hurt at Giant Hole, it actually happened on my Birthday when I was 19. He likes getting vulnerable girls and is extremely manipulative. Luckily the times I trusted him with caving and climbing no one got hurt but it could have been me that got hurt on my Birthday, thank goodness I chose to go to the cinema instead. Please run for the hills. You are worth so very very much more.

Newbie2013

Andrew Moorhouse is still the liar and conman that is suggested on the Internet forums however is now using a different name...

I met Andrew Gilleard through a dating website, first impressions are that he is a gentleman. Andrew told me that he was an active member of search and rescue as well as an outwards bounds instructor. He also stated that he was an active reserve in the army, often working with the civilian police. The skills that this man claims to have is unbelievable (I know that now..) he slowly fed me a pack of lies about who he is and what he does. As I have now found out Andrew Moorhouse is his real name and he is a compulsive liar and cannot be trusted. He has not got any outdoor qualifications but does come across as knowing what he is doing - but he doesn't. What his aim is I'm not sure but there is an element of financial gain. If you are female and says he loves you, wants to marry you and hasn't felt that way since his fianc? died - well he's said it all before. There is so much more I could say about this man however all I'm going to say is avoid this man.

Oceanrower

Ok Chris. Just seems odd that these people registered in 2011 and waited until today to post.

Must be my suspicious mind.