Deep Time Cabaret at Clearwell Caves‏

rhychydwr1

Deep Time Cabaret at Clearwell Caves‏
From:  Clearwell Caves - Ancient Iron Mines (info@clearwellcaves.co.uk) 
Sent: 08 October 2009 16:18:59
To:  Heather Wright (wrightfamily_4@btinternet.com)
  1 attachment
A5 Flyer ...pdf (1975.5 KB) 

Clearwell Caves are putting on a tremendous event over the weekend of  23rd, 24th and 25th of October.  DEEP TIME CABARET is an irreverent and complex take on some of the issues that confront humankind in the 21st century - the fact that the earth's resources, that have been taken for granted, are running out; and in the course of grasping for the jewels that are hidden within the planet, we may have inadvertently planted the seeds of our own demise. The show uses myth and European absurdism to provoke us us to consider some of these issues.

Horse + Bamboo Theatre is one of Europe?s leading visual theatre companies and is unique in the UK.  The Company creates and tours shows which tell stories through a dazzling mix of music, mask, puppetry, film, and animation using new scripts written within the Company.  They are launching the national tour of their new show at Clearwell Caves - a not-to-be missed opportunity.

For more info see www.clearwellcaves.com or www.horseandbamboo.org

To Book please telephone: 01594 832535

The play will be performed 100ft underground in our main cavern and we will be creating an atmospheric venue for this internationally renowned physical theatre group. I have attached some information about the play and the group.

Tickets are ?9.00 for adults and ?7.00 for children. Because of the complexity of the play, it will probably not be followed and enjoyed by children under 11 yrs old.

If you would like to recieve more information please let me know. If you would like to make a booking please contact us by telephone.

If you do not wish to receive any further events from us please let me know and I will remove you from our list.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan Wright
Director,
Clearwell Caves
Nr Coleford,
Glos. GL16 8JR

Tel: +44(0)1594 832535
Fax: +44(0)1594 833362
email: jw@clearwellcaves.com
web: www.clearwellcaves.com