A Song Every Opposed Faction Can Sing in Unison

ZombieCake

Increasingly disturbed by the various political factions and other daft shenanigans in caving and other politics I've searched far and wide for a solution.  I may have found a song that all, regardless of views, can sing in unison at the same time in the same key with the same lyrics.  No one would be politically or otherwise compromised and all would have their integrity and viewpoint intact, nor would their honourable intentions to themselves or others be compromised.

However, there is word or two that may be best said after 9pm (21:00hrs). Therefore, before I incur the wrath of the absolutely delightful forum moderators and post a direct link, here are the instructions:

GOTO 'YouTube' and type in 'Alestorm Anchor Napalm Records'. Click on the link that the search result delivers.

As ever thoughts and comments welcome.

nearlywhite

There are plenty already.

Hard caver, the Exeter purves song (Mendip's Pastures), Yorkshire Underground, Caving Mathilda to name but a few.

Also to denounce recent shenanigans is to imply that things were better before. I think what's happening is more akin to Bismarck's view on sausages.

Chocolate fireguard

In the true modern spirit, I want to say how offended this vegetarian is by the implication (however tenuous and contrived) that he is some sort of anarchist!