Administrator
Staff member
WIN A PETZL PIXA 3!!

wl

wl

wl

2 TO BE WON THANKS TO BERNIES ONLINE

http://www.berniescaveshop.co.uk/

'Bernies is now under new ownership. It is still run by active cavers and we will endeavour to continue the service and value that have proved so popular. We will continue to stock the same products and a few new ones'.

CAPTION COMPETITION!!

6357629535_7f90bb4348.jpg

To enter post your caption/s on this thread by the end of April when the two winners will be chosen at random.

(y) Thanks to Simon Mullen of Bernies online shop for the fab prizes and Cap'n Chris for the photo  (y)

Good luck  ;)

chunky

Roomy dry passage they said....ah well at least they promised the dig at the end was bound to go today!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

mudman

Right Bob, that's plugged the inlet nicely. Now just hold still while the sump empties and then we'll be back to extract you before last orders.

JoshW

I was going to think of a funny caption, but the vindaloo one has had me in stitches for a good five minutes, and now I don't see the point

buxus

(From ahead) "Anyway, I was reading this article on water-borne diseases and so long as you keep your eyes, ears, and mouth clear, there's nothing much to worry about."

mudman

Bloody caverns measureless to man he said. Said nothing about having to crawl nose-deep through the bloody Sunless Sea to get there.