Cambridge Uni Caving Club 60th Anniversary Dinner

zucca

Call to all the Cambridge and Ex-Cambridge Cavers out there, :D :D :D :D :D

the current CUCC committee is proud to announce the 60th anniversary dinner weekend to be held at the Dalesbridge centre (www.dalesbridge.co.uk) in the Yokshire Dales on the week-end 18-20 of September 2009. We will have cave permits and lots of rope available, but if you are an armchair caver you can go walking, biking and cake eating in Ingleton!
There will be a dinner at the Dalesbridge on the Saturday night, to be accompanied by slides shows, tall tales, silly games and copious rivers of flowing ale :beer:
More details will follow but right now we need you to:
- put the dates in your diary
- forward this info to all your mates who aren't on this list and who might want to come

There are a limited number of B&B and bunk beds available at the Dalesbridge plus room for over 100 tents. Spaces for dinners and accommodation will be assigned on a first come first served basis. If you want to come (and you really should!) go to this link http://www.srcf.ucam.org/caving/wiki/Dinner and read more details about the booking (or PM me).

cheers to all!
z

Pitlamp

Zucca - see the PM I just sent which has some information which I think you may find useful for contacting old members.