Draenen new entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigyourdig

Great trip today with Paul, Twll du "DRAENEN 4th ENTRANCE" down the fixed ladders into dollimores, quick stop off at Yellow van through Last Sandwich..OOH much easier than last year. Back out through the nunnery and all under 4hrs. Next week draenen 4 to drws cefn..numbers limited on trip, let me know asap. Watch video on u tube.

Nigyourdig

Hi..since opening drws myself and Paul have just been criticised  . Apparently draenen 4 has been found and slowly been broadcasted over social networks and now on u tube.

Nigyourdig

Yes..it does take you into the dollimores and cuts off a demanding 5hr trip but makes a classic through trip to draenen 1.2 or 3 and shouldnt be taken as a novice trip.
Trig Gledhill said:
Well well

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nigyourdig

It certainly will..but I need a question so I can answer..we have many viewers awaiting the truth so let's keep it nice and polite please.

cavemanmike

I had a similar scenario with someone claiming to have travelled to the far end of ogof hesp alyn and they turned out to be full of shit  :spank: :spank: :spank:

Ogof anghenfil

Seen the video of this earlier on 'You Tube', but seems to have disappeared now? Looked like a tidy entrance into a cave, with plenty of ladders. Not what we are used to here in Wales. PDCMG will not be happy.  :tease:

Nigyourdig

Having personal request for draenen 4 to drws trip. Myself and ******* will be in keepers pond car park overnight in camper van next weekend or contact me on **********.
Aiming for 10am.

[gmod]Please do not pretend to be somebody else and do not share their personal contact details without permission. Thanks. [/gmod]

Status
Not open for further replies.