Happy Lancashire Day!

Pitlamp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancashire_Day

And just for once, to anyone from east of the great frontier:  :tease:

Fjell

Mistral is still tier 3, but County is now tier 2. Gosh.

We now have the desperate situation that Kirkby Lonsdale is cut off from Ingleton by the Leck enclave. I don?t know how we will get to the Marton for lunch avoiding the contamination zone unless we go via Dent and Kingsdale. Which I suppose means we?ll just have to go caving in Kingsdale on the way.

They must be munching their beards off in the Highwayman. It?s where the kids like to have their birthdays, so it?s a bummer.

mikem

You are allowed to drive through tier 3 areas, as long as you don't stop, or incite the zombies!

Pitlamp

Nice one, Fjell and Ed.

Out of interest (& admittedly slightly off topic) what tier's Mendip in at the mo?

andys

As my mate has just pointed out - we call it "Black Friday" here in Yorkshire.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 298

Pitlamp

Just contemplating what to have for tea tonight. If I can get some proper neck end lamb chops it may have to be hot pot, with black pudding & mustard for starters, finished off with cheese and biccies (Lancashire Tasty" obviously). Food of kings!

I made a cheese and onion pie the other day with a selection of Lancashire cheese, including some smoked Mrs Kirham's. It was so good. mmmmm cheese.

mikem

For those that don't live north west of t'hill (North Somerset, Bristol & south Gloucestershire)

2xw

I spent the day pensive, pondering those fine events of 1485. Also had some Eccles cakes and had the flag up.

God save the Duke!