Flint in Bristol?.

Hadal

Hi all,
Bit of a weird one for you; I've recently been getting into flint knapping and have used up my supply so am on the hunt for more, anyone got any idea where I might come across some? I live in bristol and do not drive so it would have to be fairly local, one condition, it has to be somewhere I would be "allowed" read tolerated to take some, no cemeteries... yes I know arnos vale is chock full and it's tantalising but I'm above that haha.
Any help would be great, cheers  :)

Edited to say sorry if this is out of place, if the mods see fit to move this that's fair enough.

RobinGriffiths

Hunstanton beach is where I get all my flints for knapping purposes. However, you are looking for local Cretaceous flint bearing chalk beds, and I'm not sure if flint is present in ALL chalk beds, howevef your nearest supply of generic chalk appears to be about 5 miles south of Swindon.

Hadal

Brilliant, hunstanton beach sounds good, I'll drag the missus out for a day trip on the train at some point then, wont get away with that if she thinks we're going anywhere near Swindon..  thanks mate, appreciate it.  :)