[Swildons] Lost Light

tcacrossley

I lost my Fenix HL60R in Sump II of Swildons a few weeks ago and someone suggested I post on here.

If anyone is taking scuba through Sump II soon, could you have a look around on the floor for it?

I don't have a huge amount of hope for getting it back but you never know if it will be handily sticking out of the silt somewhere in there.

Many thanks,

Crossley

PeteHall

Likely to be down there in the next week or two, so will keep my eyes open. Mind you, with the forecast, the visibility is likely to be poor for a while...

tcacrossley

PeteHall said:
Likely to be down there in the next week or two, so will keep my eyes open. Mind you, with the forecast, the visibility is likely to be poor for a while...

Thank you very much!

CavingPig

tcacrossley said:
I lost my Fenix HL60R

Between you and then Jon at New Year it's not a great time for HL60R owners in the club, is it! Some people I know will be taking bottles through in a few weeks so I'll ask them to keep an eye out as well, if Pete doesn't spot it.

tcacrossley

CavingPig said:
Between you and then Jon at New Year it's not a great time for HL60R owners in the club, is it! Some people I know will be taking bottles through in a few weeks so I'll ask them to keep an eye out as well, if Pete doesn't spot it.

It doesn't appear to be, does it? I'll be sure to modify my helmet mount when it's reokaced/recovered.

Thank you very much for offering to ask you friends if they'll have a look, it's very much appreciated.