The tiny +

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
On the Home Page, top left of the upper Spanset ad is a tiny - (or possibly a +).  Click this and the Recent Topics list on the left of the page disappears/reappears.

Am highlighting as helped a forum user work out why they couldn't see the recent topics on the home page - we finally worked out they'd clicked the tiny - inadvertently..... :)

mudman

Never noticed that before.
But I did notice another one at the top of the recent posts list that does the same thing.

Tommy

Given that hiding the topics list does little for the functionality of the page (unless I'm missing something), is it worth just disabling that feature in the forum software?

NewStuff

Topimo said:
Given that hiding the topics list does little for the functionality of the page (unless I'm missing something), is it worth just disabling that feature in the forum software?

Some of us use that above all else, so probably not a good idea to nuke it from orbit.

Spike

NewStuff said:
Topimo said:

Some of us use that above all else, so probably not a good idea to nuke it from orbit.

I think he means disabling the little +/-, rather than the recent/unread threads list...