Lost Yellow Meander Oversuit near Ribblehead Viaduct

Maj

A bit of a long shot.

After a good weekend of caving and BBQ with the CPC. I seem not to have misplaced my yellow Meander oversuit. I was wearing it for caving near the Ribblehead viaduct on Sunday afternoon and took it off before we drove back to the Ivy Cottage.

There are two possible options:-

1. It is in either the drying or washdown room back at the Cottage. In which case I'll be reunited with it in due course. I feel this is the less likely option.

2. I left it on the grass bank whilst we had bacon butty and tea from the burger van and then failed to put in the motor before we drove back to the Cottage.
If option 2, has anybody found it by chance or is likely to be driving past there in the next day or two that could possibly have a look and see if it's about. Perhaps even ask at the burger van and /or the Station Inn.

We were parked approx 20yds NE of the burger van on the opposite side of the road, so if I had left it there it was on the high bank beside the road.
See picture - X marks the spot.

Oversuit details:-
Yellow, square patch with rounded corners on the breast pocket, "DK" also on the breast pocket.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Dave.

Attachments

• Oversuit.JPG
    Oversuit.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 235

Maj

Update:-

Not been handed in to the Station Inn.

Someone (Thanks R) has kindly offered to ask at the tea van tomorrow when they pass.

Dave.

Pitlamp

Have you now established whether or not it got left at Ivy Cottage? If not, I will try to swing by & check if I'm near Horton.

Maj

The cottage warden will  be dropping in next week, so I will know for sure then. A few people have very kindly had a look at Ribblehead already, but to no avail. If it turns out to be at Ivy Cottage then that's great, I will be reunited with it in due course. But if I did leave it at Ribblehead, the best chance of finding it was to act fairly quickly, hence the post on here and the CPC.

Not worth going out of your way, but if you're passing the door it would be appreciated to know.

Cheers,
Dave.

Pitlamp

Understood - and good luck with it turning up.

(If I get to call before said cottage warden - which is may or may not happen due to circumstances beyond my control - I'll send a direct email.)

Maj

Oversuit update.
It has been located :D. I had hung it up in the drying room at the CPC cottage after all, although I still have no recollection of doing so and was fairly sure I'd checked I hadn't left any kit behind.
Many thanks to all that had been on the look out for it.
Cheers,
Dave.