Peak District Caves / Mine sites, Entrance Pictures Required!

Scud

As said previously on the board, Derbyshire Caving Association are taking on the running of the Peak District Caving website, formerly run by Hitch n Hike. We are currently rebuilding this, incorporating the online access guide into the site. We need entrance pictures of all the sites listed in Caves of the Peak District. I am not going to list all the sites on here but as a starter, any entrance pictures in the following catchments would be useful:

Derwent South
River Wye
Wormhill
Buxton
Bradwell
Lathkill Dale
Stoney Middleton

They would be copyrighted to yourself so if you are willing to let us use them, please email them to picsATthedca.org.uk replace AT with@

I will add requests for specific cave / mine site entrance pictures in due course, on this thread

Thanks

Wayne

mattajperry

Stoney middleton,carlswark

this is the Entrance underneath the ''Gin entrance''  will update name in morning

SAM_0008_zpsezkpobpj.jpg

carlswark, gin entrance

IMAG1978_zpsmuothroj.jpg

Pete K

I have made a start on Stoney Middleton area today. Pics on their way for:

Beech Tree hole
Crackpot Cave
Cucklet Delph Upper Cave
Delph Hole
Delph Top Sink
Didsbury Shaft to Nickergrove
EDHC
Eyam Dale Shaft to Carlswark
Fireset Mine
Flower Pot to Carlswark
Merlin Mine upper & lower ent
Middleton Dale Mine Level 7 Hope shaft and bottom adit
Nickergrove adit
Stub Scrin shaft to Carlswark

Plus a load of unnamed holes in that area with the rough location in the title.
I have used an iPhone to give scale to some of the entrances where there is no common visual reference for size.

A_Northerner

SUSS are doing a bit of work in the "P-valley" (Gautries, P7, P8 etc) so we can photograph the entrances to those while we're out there, Giants area as well. Will post up when we've submitted them.