Lost Caving suit

Steve01

I foolishly left my caving suit on the roof of my van after a P8 trip on Saturday 11.11.17. Obvioulsy it fell off as i drove off and someone was seen picking it up? Im hoping it was someone in the caving community??

Any help appreciated

Steve

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Blimey, a spate of leaving things on top of cars in Derbyshire - have shared this to facebook - hope you get the suit back and ditto for the glasses lost at Giants  ;)

A_Northerner

I was digging down P8 today and the suit wasn't there when I arrived I'm afraid.

In other P8 news there is a 3M rope rigged round a boulder marked with "Acclimbatise" down there, does anybody want to claim ownership of it?

alastairgott

Pegasus said:
Blimey, a spate of leaving things on top of cars in Derbyshire - have shared this to facebook - hope you get the suit back and ditto for the glasses lost at Giants  ;)

I think the TSG must be the odd ones out, we left Derbyshire this weekend  :eek:
Pwhole was with us  :read:
As was Ann  :clap:

I might write a report later, but thanks to all that were with us, helped in some way or were just around being friendly faces.
We'll be back.

Steve, its on the TSG facebook page too!

Anortherner, i'm sure they will send you a pm, but if not http://www.acclimbatize.co.uk

Pete K

A_Northerner said:
I was digging down P8 today and the suit wasn't there when I arrived I'm afraid.

In other P8 news there is a 3M rope rigged round a boulder marked with "Acclimbatise" down there, does anybody want to claim ownership of it?
They had a staff training a few days back. I'll ping them a message.