Re-own the Colonies

Laurie

greg-pollowitz-gpollowitz-follow-prince-harrys-kids-will-be-americans-29314719.png

robjones

United States Constitution, Article Two, Section 1:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

ZombieCake

As long as they don't have another Tea Party....  Best to take a decent flask with you.
Still while they're occupied with North Korea could stroll up to the White House, raise a flag, and say 'Mine now!'
I'm sure a copy of 'Northern American Caves. Vol. 1' would be a good read.

robjones said:
United States Constitution, Article Two, Section 1:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

Is there by any chance another section that mentions mental capacity?

martinr

Robert Scott said:
Is there by any chance another section that mentions mental capacity?

25th amendment
Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

(although it doesn't specifically refer to mental capacity)

ZombieCake

Says on the BBC that Trump is a 'very stable genius', http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42589860
That's very nice to know and we can now all sleep soundly knowing the world is in safe hands and that the alternative choice would have been one Mrs. Clinton, which would be equally safe hands.
Think I might start learning Russian.  Do they have caves there?

rhychydwr1

ZombieCake said:
Says on the BBC that Trump is a 'very stable genius', http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42589860
That's very nice to know and we can now all sleep soundly knowing the world is in safe hands and that the alternative choice would have been one Mrs. Clinton, which would be equally safe hands.
Think I might start learning Russian.  Do they have caves there?

Plenty of caves there.  Can I sell you a book?

OZERNAJA CAVE by Jozef Leonovich Zimels 2009  240 pp, many colour photos.  Hard bound, glazed boards, in Russian.  The book is packed with facts, I am not quite sure where to start.  Ozernaja Cave is the second longest gypsum cave in the world and number 13 in world rankings.  It is 123 km long [76 miles] and only 8 m deep [26 feet].  Ozernaja means Lake and the cave takes its name from a lake in the cave.  The cave is 123 km long network maze, developed in the Neogene gypsum bed.  Passages width in the middle part of the cave varies from 30-40 cm in the width to 1 m wide in the upper series.  A fine record of 45 years of cave exploration by many generations of cavers. 

URALSKIE PESHTERY [THE CAVES OF URALS] by Youri Lobanov 1979  172 pp, illus.  A useful guide book.  Signed copy.  In Russian, HB

H?HLEN AUF DEM TERRITORIUM DE UdSSR by A G Tschikischew 1973  150+21 pp, many surveys.  Most Russian caving books are, not surprisingly in Russian.  So this German language book on the Caves of the old USSR is quite a find.  Needless to say very rare.  Only a limited number were ran off on a spirit duplicator,  SB In German