Best Streamway Song

ZombieCake

Well that was a short lived retirement, and had a few comments, so I'm back. Obviously I've hired the Russians & Israelis to track down the odd people.... Anyway back semi-normal here's the best stream way and pretties strolling song. Of course open to proper comments and suggestions... If this is wide of the mark please let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEdPe1SxitI

The Old Ruminator

Lovely Mr Z. " Waiting around the bend " Is that not what all we cave diggers are thinking ? How many bends have I pondered in 55 years of digging?  Well it was just two drifters down the dig this week. The rest of the team elsewhere.    " Moon River "? Well its down there somewhere and we may be a heck of a lot closer now than we were this time last year.

Then ,of course, there is "Stairway to Heaven".

image upload no registration

Or should I say "SRT to Heaven".

ZombieCake

Well, some say the bloke upstairs is a crusty with a beard....  ;)  Oh no! Does that mean 'Heaven is a Place on Mendip'?  I can never listen to Belinda Carlise ever again  :eek:

ZombieCake

There's still so much more to be found on Mendip and other places. One day, we'll stroll to Chedder courtesy of Upper Flood, and to Wookey courtesy of Swildons...

ZombieCake

More ladder climbing.... If only someone would invent some other method of ascending...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X2fdGEWOhA

Les W

ZombieCake said:
There's still so much more to be found on Mendip and other places. One day, we'll stroll to Chedder courtesy of Upper Flood, and to Wookey courtesy of Swildons...

I'm not convinced "stroll" is the most likely form of perambulation once the connections are made...  :unsure: :doubt:

ZombieCake

We have a new secret weapon.. Mwahaa haa haa ha... :LOL: Stroll maybe wrong, Disney looney tunes or real new Petzl actual technology maybe a better description. At least there'll be way more vintage cheese storage space.

Attachments

• images-222.jpg
    images-222.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 119