10th Oct - Wed @ 6pm (onwards) - Compton Martin Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkplaces

Once again a call for anyone interested to help out with the Compton Martin renovation Project. As featured at Hidden Earth  :clap: Please attend if you can and help out for a few hours, we are rebuilding deads and clearing the passageways for easy installation of props.

Darkplaces Event (registered members only) - http://www.c**tplaces.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6792

Info and Project status

http://www.c**tplaces.co.uk/Wikka/ComptonMartinOchreMine
http://www.c**tplaces.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6478

N

New Phil

If I am not working I will be there....

I will let you know by monday.

menacer

Hi Root, I'll be up on Mendips wed pm anyway......could you text me on the day if its actually happening....
red mud muahhah  hah hah haa haaa
Menacer may seek HER revenge for the smiting SHE recieved from new phil.....if he's brave enuf to show....
be afraid....be very afraid........  :LOL:

Crikey,  :eek: don't want to be upsetting Menacer. There was a tent on the lawn outside the Wessex this morning that had a distinct menacing presence about it, so much so that we all crept past it very quietly.

I'll be there this Wednesday, I need to top up my tan  (y)

menacer

Known by None said:
There was a tent on the lawn outside the Wessex this morning that had a distinct menacing presence about it, so much so that we all crept past it very quietly.

After snugfitcavers posting on PeteH 's (alleged)snoring/farting ability ...I thought it wise
but root needs to give you lessons in stealth manouveres .....you and hat would have brought shame to the c**tplaces members with your lack of stealth like abilities this morning....you woke me up!!..... :LOL:
You are of course to be forgiven ......you were a very quiet broken gnomie last night, Hat was looking slightly phased too.....where you two forced into leaving so early so that Les wouldnt take you on any other mega s. wales caving trips..... :LOL:
Glad to hear it was a most excellent trip.....the 40 still awaits you.....

menacer said:
Known by None said:
There was a tent on the lawn outside the Wessex this morning that had a distinct menacing presence about it, so much so that we all crept past it very quietly.

After snugfitcavers posting on PeteH 's (alleged)snoring/farting ability ...I thought it wise
but root needs to give you lessons in stealth manouveres .....you and hat would have brought shame to the c**tplaces members with your lack of stealth like abilities this morning....you woke me up!!..... :LOL:
You are of course to be forgiven ......you were a very quiet broken gnomie last night, Hat was looking slightly phased too.....where you two forced into leaving so early so that Les wouldnt take you on any other mega s. wales caving trips..... :LOL:
Glad to hear it was a most excellent trip.....the 40 still awaits you.....

I was bloody knackered last night, I have had an average of about 3 hours sleep every night this week and yesterday was 'point break'. I had to leave early this morning to go to work which was most unfortunate, apparently I will be able to sleep tomorrow though  (y) I'd be up for the 40 and down it too! It sounds epic.

D

darkplaces

Bump, anyone else, just one from the caving world!  :cautious: Its ok you know its allowed to associate with the likes of me. I promise not to talk about er.. anything!

Come on you all know you want to and a nice pub down the road were we wash our red hands off.

menacer

wednesday is mendips Dig night so most people will be at their various projects..
Perhaps if you rigged the 2 foot drop in the entrance with a y hang and called it an srt trip, some of the SCG would be interested???  :LOL:
....and its Two from the caving world....We've poached gnomie....  :read:

menacer

Known by None said:
New Phil said:
sorry, working

Menacer you scared him off! now you will have to do twice the work to compensate!  :mad:

I wondered that too....I mean who finds out that they are working at 12.02 am in the morning........maybe i should have said he was a caver... :cry:

;)

menacer said:
Known by None said:
New Phil said:
sorry, working

Menacer you scared him off! now you will have to do twice the work to compensate!  :mad:

I wondered that too....I mean who finds out that they are working at 12.02 am in the morning........maybe i should have said he was a caver... :cry:

;)

That whole 'Smite now...pay later' thing must have been keeping him awake  (y) I'm sure if he met you he would find out that you aren't quite so menacing  :tease:

By the way we have hijacked this thread, on Darkplaces this kind of thing would wind me up with punishment duty! and so I will be making a tactical retreat ;)

menacer

Known by None said:
if he met you he would find out that you aren't quite so menacing  :tease:

Doh!!! there goes my image....

Ooh  Back on thread then....
I wonder what the Templeton diggers are upto on wednesday nights at the moo??? sorry i meant mo? :confused:

Elaine

We are digging at Templeton!

Yes, we are just getting going again. Hughie and me shall be off up there in a mo as Monday night is also digging night.

menacer said:
Known by None said:
if he met you he would find out that you aren't quite so menacing  :tease:

Doh!!! there goes my image....

Ooh  Back on thread then....
I wonder what the Templeton diggers are upto on wednesday nights at the moo??? sorry i meant mo? :confused:

They were sulking last week!, something to do with hydrogen oxide and a great big hole. Be warned that I will be spending the entire Wednesday night quizzing you about Matienzo!    :sneaky:

menacer

Known by None said:
Be warned that I will be spending the entire Wednesday night quizzing you about Matienzo!    :sneaky:

Matienzo?? Wear the fox hat....sorted....
mutters off into her "off topic" corner in the fear of smittings from root........

clunk

Methinks I detect a bit of off topicness here.
Any men that are going, wash your hands BEFORE having a wee.
Otherwise it will look like you have been watching some X rated movies while eating Wotsits.
Mind, you. this could apply to women as well.

N

New Phil

hmmm, I'll see if I can give you my girlfriend for the evening in my place c**tplaces.

You can do whatever you like with her, but then my debts are repaid

D

darkplaces

:eek:

We will put her to work straight away deep in the mine  :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.