Peak Speedwell Website - Now Live!

Rob

Please see below notice from Wayne Sheldon:

The peak speedwell website that i have been working on for the last six months is now live.

The URL is: www.peakspeedwell.info

I want the website to be forever changing with new content being added weekly, updated with new peak and titan bookings.  Anybody who would like to submit content, write articles, suggest ideas for new sections and categories; or take control of a section of the site and develop it.  Please get in touch with me on my usual address or at peaknews@peakspeedwell.info

Online Bibliography - John Beck and Doug Nash compiled an extensive, annotated, bibliography in 1989, coinciding with a BCRA Symposium on the Peak Speedwell Cave System held in Sheffield. That bibliography has now been computerised and is being updated, together with additional and more recent references, as well as online links to digital sources.

The work on the getting the bibliography computerised has been undertaken by Martin Laverty who has put a hugh amount of work over the last month to get this online.  My thanks must go to him.  This only runs up to 1989 so we need to get this up-to-date so volunteers are required.

Rob Eavis has taken control of the photographs and got a flicker gallery linked to the website; and put photos on various pages within the site.  Anybody who would like to submit photo's, send them to Rob at photos@peakspeedwell.info

I would like to thank the following people who have given time and effort in helping set up this website:

John Cordingley, Rob Eavis, Martin Laverty, Dave Nixon, Dave Webb.

Regards Wayne

I think this site will become a very useful site for all cavers interested in the cave, especially over time as more people help with the project, and great thanks go to Wayne for putting in immense amounts of time to get it up and running.  :clap:

SamT

:clap: :clap:

That is a very nice looking, well designed, slick website.. Bloody Good effort!!