February Caption Competition!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
February Caption Competition!!

wl

(y) (y) Many thanks to Buffera for donating 3 Buffs & Mark Wright for a copy of The Berger Book  (y) (y)

wl

23975210094_27c8b05341_k.jpg

Photos of prizes to follow  ;)

To enter, post your caption on this thread, Badlad and I will choose our favourite.

Newsflash - Mark Sims (who's in the photo) will be choosing the winner - ha, that's that buck neatly passed  ;)

Competition closes midnight 28th February. 

Many thanks to Mark Richardson of The Buttered Badgers for the photo  (y)

wl

chunky

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... THOR!"

Oh cut the crap and get hauling or we'll never get this dig finished!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

rsch

"That's right sonny, hand it over and nobody has to get hurt, because that's what's going to happen if you play the whole of tubular bells on that roof one more time."

Spike

Right, that's the bolts tightened up - now, pass me a spanner and I'll see if I can break some of these rocks up...

Maj

When you mentioned "plug & feathers" after our first date, this is not what I had in mind !

Maj.

Stupot

"Pass me the hammer Dave ..... its over now ...... this dig can't hurt you any more ............ Lets go home!"

Spike

I know what you're thinking: "Did he make six hits or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a 4lb Powastrike Lump Hammer, the most powerful hammer in the world, and would knock your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?