FOR SALE: Old Speleotechnics lamps and parts

Speleodroid

Seems like my original post hasnt worked....so

We have a load of old speleotechnics lamps, batteries, chargers to get rid of. Is there anyone who can make use of this stuff????

PM me if interested, and I can let you know exactly what we have and send over some photos which im struggling to attach to this msg. Would suggest then coming to collect the stuff to see what price/donation to our Yorkshire Dales Guides barn renovation fund would be appropriate :)

Thanks,
Mike

Speleodroid

No takers as of yet......

PM me for photos of headsets, batteries, chargers, battery cases etc etc if interested, otherwise going to be making visit to the tip soon.

Thanks,

Ian Ball

Perhaps an alternative would be something like a fishing club?  Speleo used to sell to the anglers market?

Fred

Interested to know what "battery cases" you have. Be greatful if you could PM me a photo.

Thanks

Speleodroid

Sorry, i wasnt overly clear with my original post.

Theres a good mixture of parts....lots of headpieces (FX type and Nova), battery cases (probably for the nova), an FX2 battery, lots of wiring, battery chargers...

Its all stuff that once had quite a bit of value and I just wondered if someone can do something with any of it. Just seems a shame to chuck out, as am sure someone with the know how could make good use of recycling the parts.

Happy to send out photos of the stuff anyway for those who PM me their email.

Thanks!