Free to a good home

T pot 2

5 hardback volumes of modern mining methods by j m brains. Not dated but from information contained one would think to be printed around the 1930's

Pete K

Hi T Pot. One of these might be interesting reading for mine leader course candidates. I'll take one if still available?
Cheers
Pete

moorebooks

Pete K said:
Hi T Pot. One of these might be interesting reading for mine leader course candidates. I'll take one if still available?
Cheers
Pete

These are a complete set of 5 rather than individual volumes covering all aspects of Coal Mining, principles are the same but they are not specific to Metalifferous, Stone  or Slate Mining. Albeit I'm not sure of these books or the author as neither are on databases I use.

Mike

T pot 2

Sorry guys have just read my original text. Predictive text gremlinised the authors name. So here is the correct authors name. C M BAILES the books are of 1 to 5 volumes covering modern mining. Apologies for the cock up. T

moorebooks

rhychydwr1 said:
Mike - If you are giving books away, I will be at Hidden Earth.  I can collect.

Tony when I give books away and I do sort out quite a few, I give them to cavers / Mine explorers  as an honest hate to throw away and would not give to a commercial outlet to resell

Mike

Pete K

T pot 2 said:
Sorry guys have just read my original text. Predictive text gremlinised the authors name. So here is the correct authors name. C M BAILES the books are of 1 to 5 volumes covering modern mining. Apologies for the cock up. T

Not to worry. If no one else wants them I'd certainly be up for reading and expanding my knowledge a bit before probably passing them on again.