New club kit help at CHECC

lbenn

Hi everyone,

This year at CHECC we have some students from Harper Adams University attending, with their newly established outdoor club. As they are a very new club, they will be short on gear - are their any student clubs or local sources that could lend a hand? They have planned not to take part in SRT trips due to experience, but any horizontal gear they could borrow would be very welcome!

Thanks very much,

Laura
CHECC Secretary

aricooperdavis

I'm not sure about what we're doing for transport yet, but if we've got space in the car(s) we can bring some helmets & lights up from Exeter to lend out? How many do you need?

Tegwin

Ari, I believe there are 10 going from Harper, if it's any help I will be driving the van up north on the tue or weds that week so could transport gear if that helps :)

Thanks.
Duncan - ex Plym

RTurnbull

Great to hear there's a new student caving club! ULSA can probably provide over suits and wellies if you can give us some rough sizes before hand. It's also less far for the kit to travel. :)

aricooperdavis

We'll bring 10 helmets/lights up then :) Thanks for the offer Tegwin, we'll let you know if we need the help! Can also bring 10 belts :)

Tegwin

Ari that's great thanks.

I have agreed to take the group underground on the sat morning so I'm happy to Take responsibility for the helmets, lights and belts over the weekend. :D

Tegwin

RTurnbull said:
Great to hear there's a new student caving club! ULSA can probably provide over suits and wellies if you can give us some rough sizes before hand. It's also less far for the kit to travel. :)

That would be amazing, I will get a list of sizes required and get back to you :)