Anyone need a digger in the Peak this weekend??

drainrat

I haven't had anything to do with digging yet and thought I would offer my bucket hauling/rock bashing/mud plugging/sump bailing services to anyone who requires them!! Or alternatively, does anyone need a surveying assistant/tape measure holder/general dogsbody?!?!

So could anyone do with a hand in the Peak this weekend, either Sat or Sun??

Drainrat.

AndyF

drainrat said:
I haven't had anything to do with digging yet and thought I would offer my bucket hauling/rock bashing/mud plugging/sump bailing services to anyone who requires them!! Or alternatively, does anyone need a surveying assistant/tape measure holder/general dogsbody?!?!

So could anyone do with a hand in the Peak this weekend, either Sat or Sun??

Drainrat.

I need one next w/e on Sunday, I'll PM you

SamT

WOW - only wish I was out this weekend.

Surely there is someone out there digging. Grab him someone before he escapes.

I think there is some major activity happening on Dirtlow Rake involving BIG diggers searching for the entrance to Hollandtwine Mine. Im sure there'll be people knocking about there. Should be an interesting project. Bring a big coat though - its a tad windy up there, even on a still day.

Katie

Im pretty sure the dirtlow seach for hollandtwine is not happening this weekend. Maybe one of the next few weekends thou.

SamT

Oh,

probably a good job given the weather. It was a pretty bleak and godforsaken place when we went for a drive round yesterday.

Nealry punctured our tyre when we ran over some wooden peg that some idiots had driven into the ground. we removed it to prevent any further similar incidents.

Pitlamp

Tee hee.  (Sam, you're an evil man!)

Drainrat - if you've nowt else to do, Treasurey Sump in Peak could do with the final slope to water opening out again!