BAGSHAW DIG SAM T

D

DARBY

HI  SAM, NOT BEEN AROUND FOR SOME TIME DUE TO SETTING UP BUSINESS BUT TRYING TO GET BACK NOW, HOW ARE YOU DOING IN BAGSHAW, LAST TIME I WAS IN THERE I CARRIED A SCAFFOLD BAR THE LENGTH OF CANARY WHARF FOR YOU HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP MID WEEK LET ME KNOW.ANDY D

bubba

Administrator
please stop SHOUTING - it is considered rude to type everything in CAPS on forums ;)

SamT

Hi - hows it going - hope the business is taking off  ;)

The dig was looking pretty exciting actually - that was until all this rain turned up and cut access off - Bagshawe was in full winter flood mode last week. Just waiting for things to settle down, and the water levels to return to their normal summer levels.

The scaffolding has been useful indeed - And there may be a little more needed.

Im on night shift this week - but if the weather clears up a bit - I will be out next week during the evening. I'll PM yer if you fancy a trip. Cheers.

D

DARBY

Eyup Sam
            Cheers for that definately up for it been out of touch for some while so much needed.
Hope Family are ok, i have another Brat on the way due october so i need to cave now. see you soon Andy

SamT

Contgrats - your a month ahead of us - we're due November - so Im with you - getting it in while I can.

PM me your contact no. and I'll give you a bell re next week. I'll do likewise.

underground

Crikey we're all at it! Mine's due in 4 weeks and i'd been planning to get out a couple of times before then. Until some stupid c*nt decided to wait until i was 5 feet away before turning across the carriageway. Leaving me with a sore head and a big pile of scrap metal to show for it.

If anyone fancies going to bagshawe past our house i'd be grateful of a lift  :cry:

SamT

Probably on for a trip next Tuesday night.

Not sure we'll have access to the dig though - what with all this rain. but we can always entertain ourselves by carrying a bit of scaff up the depo at the stream way - then maybe a quick bosh up glory hole.

Pitlamp

Eyup Sam - are you the "Sam" of "Sam's Dig" beyond Sump 1 in upstream Bagshawe? Please can you let me know, as I could do with asking you about it (in connection with the preparation of the new Peak District Sump Index).  Ta.

SamT

Yep - thats me.

I can write you a description if you like. Ive been as far as (but not into) sump 5. Jim Lister or John Taylor are the only two people who have been in there (and up into Joes Garage) recently.