Mobile friendly site?

Hatstand

Having just finally gotten around to getting a smartphone, I wondered idly if anyone had previously suggested a mobile friendly version of the site? Or is there one already and I'm just a muppet for not finding it?

Antwan

There defo used to be one, I haven't had a smart phone since simple portal was installed but the form software automatically directed me to the mobile version.

bubba

Administrator
There used to be a mobile friendly forum theme that automatically kicked in if it detected that you were using a mobile device.

Unfortunately it appears to no longer be updated.

If there's much demand for a mobile version then I can see what can be done assuming the overlords are in agreement.

Hatstand

How much work is required in maintaining a mobile friendly version? I certainly wouldn't bother if it was tons of extra effort but if it was straightforward...

...equally, given the forum is presumably driven by a standard piece of software, anyone written an andriod app for viewing forums yet?  :confused:

Stu

Doesn't clicking the WAP2 link-thing at the bottom make it easier to read on mobiles? Certainly what I've done in the past.