Our new logo / look for the forum

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
(y) Many, many thanks to Mark Lumley (Gonzo) of Creative Edge for designing our new logo  (y)

11108317_852703094804524_1989049387294772722_n.jpg

(y) Many thanks also to Stuart Gardiner for the use of one of his excellent photographs  (y) :

Tim and I have received so much support from the caving community since we bought UKC last Summer - thanks everyone  (y) (y)

We hope you like the new look, more changes to follow, more competitions in the pipeline...

The number of cavers using the forum is increasing all the time - over 800 on Monday, blimey  :eek:

andys

It might be just me, but I get flashbacks to the title sequence of the Bond movies, where you look down the barrel of the gun at a scantily clad Bond-girl! Still a great logo though!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
andys said:
It might be just me, but I get flashbacks to the title sequence of the Bond movies, where you look down the barrel of the gun at a scantily clad Bond-girl! Still a great logo though!

Altogether now - dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun.... ;)

andys

ianball11 said:
Can't remember looking down the barrel at a scantily clad Bond girl?

Must just be my vivid imagination then. I blame all the crawling around in dark spaces....

Antwan

Have to say the forum is looking a bit strange for me on the old computer.

Every ones names are in white on a white background, so is page numbers and other selected links and I can only see the top half of the logo.

Using Chrome on an XP machine so that could be why, very strange experience though reading a thread full of anonymous posts except for the odd avatar I recognise. So might just be me in which case I wouldn't worry too much

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Antwan said:
Have to say the forum is looking a bit strange for me on the old computer.

Every ones names are in white on a white background, so is page numbers and other selected links and I can only see the top half of the logo.

Using Chrome on an XP machine so that could be why, very strange experience though reading a thread full of anonymous posts except for the odd avatar I recognise. So might just be me in which case I wouldn't worry too much

Anyone else having these issues??

bograt

Also using Chrome on XP, no issues with forum content, logo at top of page restricted, not serious.

droid

My machine must be water-driven then, but despite constant freezing on other sites, I've had no problems with this one.