Forum stats 'clock'

topcat

I've just had a look at my stats and I seem to make a LOT of posts at 4am, and other ungodly hours, but non at 6, 7,, 8, 9 pm.

Clearly the 'clock' is a bit off.

And unfortunately my wife saw the total number of hours I've spent on this forum......................Bugger!

Roger W

I too seem to have been busy in the early hours of the morning.  I must be posting stuff in my sleep!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Good timing Guys for this feedback - am just about to contact the IT guys so will point them at this post, see what they can do!

Cheers, Pegasus

Inferus

Out of curiosity I looked at my stats. I don't seem to have posted anything at this time (which is strange), the bulk is afternoon/evening which fits nicely with my usual pattern of forum viewing but have made a number of posts during the small hours (it's possible I've made the occasional post but quite a few seems a little strange). If I was being honest, I don't really care, I post when I post, I have no real desire to collect or look at stats on my posting habits.

As for "most popular board by activity" - mine's media/DVD/book at 10%! I've started one thread (and replied to it later on) and replied in one other thread (so 3 posts out of 170). Based on that I'm guessing activity is perhaps an indication of views/replies to a post rather than posts made? (Just a guess, I don't really know).

Q

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all

'IT James' here.

We've amended the clock settings to 'GB' from 'Europe - London'. Hope this sorts out the issue.

Cheers

Filter

northerncyclist said:
Hi all

'IT James' here.

We've amended the clock settings to 'GB' from 'Europe - London'. Hope this sorts out the issue.

Cheers
I thought that might have been the issue  ;)