300 Bar Decanting Whip

Paul Marvin

Anybody down here in South Wales  near to Ystradfellte or the Talybont Reservoir area got one or does anybody know a filling station without going to Chepstow  ?

PeteHall

Benfool said:
You could try the Welsh Section of the CDG. Contact details on the CDG website.

B

I've put a link to this thread on our WhatsApp group, which will reach most Welsh Section members.

I'm the the side of Chepstow, otherwise I'd offer to lend one.

Reeve

I can help with a whip and or compressor, based Northern end of Cardiff. I'm not back until Friday evening though. Message me if that is of any help.

Paul Marvin

Gareth Davies said:
I can help with a whip and or compressor, based Northern end of Cardiff. I'm not back until Friday evening though. Message me if that is of any help.

Gareth that's good to know you are there , we managed this time as you dont need to much for white lady. I would like to know that if needed when we are down again that we could have a fill off you. Can you do a  din cylinder maybe not to 300  but have you the 7 thread fitting ?

Paul Marvin

Thanks for all your help guys , we managed in the end with some kit alteration. We did well this time as its the only thing we forgot  :D .

Last trip to North Wales we forgot just about everything that was important including the bloomin camera !! I blame COVID  :LOL: