FOUND: Juniper gulf

Alex

Found a small bag containing several mallons and snap gate crabs at the bottom of the last pitch. Tell me the bag colour for its return or anything else that may distinguish it.

I presume it had not been left there deliberately as it was just lying on the floor in the stream, I guess it was dropped from above.

Alex

Easy use a compass and take a baring from the gate, you go straight to it. I am aware now I should have put "Found (in) Juniper gulf"

Alex

No one want to claim this? I searched for Juniper gulf trip reports and I can't see any mention of anyone loosing anything.

Sweeny

Hi Alex,

Mike Bottomley kindly brought your thread to my attention. Small orange bolting bag was mine, inadvertently left at bottom of big pitch in very wet conditions, following weeks cav e to wet ti retrieve(know because I tried!) & thereafter out caving in Nam for 8 weeks. The maillons inside bag are the wide-necked, threaded on one side only. Can't get them in this country, get mine from Expe when out in Vercors. Do you still have bag? Cheers Sweeny