Flask with Tea found in treasury sump.

alastairgott

has anyone lost a flask of tea in the castleton catchment? It seems to be a mint tea or other strangish tea, possibly a "teapigs" type bag, it looked like a plastic teabag anyway. Not a proper teabag for proper tea, we're not called the Tea and scone group for nothing!

Anyway, if anyones lost a flask then i'd be interested to know where they lost it, as it was floating in treasury sump with its gaffatape and rollmat still attached.

[gmod]I've split the ensuing discussion about the flask and moved it to the Diving section of the Forum so that this post isn't lost in a load of other posts. The owner may want the flask back after all.[/gmod]

alastairgott

I think perhaps he puts it inside a daren drum with a bicycle valve in the top to increase the pressure? (I think they pump it up before going through the sump?)

paul

[gmod]I moved the posts discussing the flask and sumps to the Diving Section: https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=22843 Unless you want to post something to try and reunite the flask with its owner, please continue the discussion there. This section is for Lost and Found items.[/gmod]