CAVECLIMB.COM IS MOVING

Where to?
Unit 13
Cheddar Business Park
Cheddar
BS27 3EB

Tel: 01934 741623 (unchanged)

When?
The current shop closes on the 23rd May.  The new premises open on the 29th May.

Are the opening hours the same?
No.  We will be open Friday from 1000 - 1700, Saturday from 0930 - 1700, Sunday from 1000 - 1300
We will gladly open at other times (even in the evening!) if you call us and let us know when you want to come.

What's better about the new place?
It's bigger
Parking is easy.
There is an indoor SRT training area.
Our prices on many products will be lower.
You can come anytime, even the evening, if you call us first.

Where can I find more information?
We have a new very sexy website which will go live about the same time as we move.  Check this out for more info and the new pricelist.  www.caveclimb.com

Why are you moving?
To pay less money for more space.  To get our overheads down and consequently our prices.  We have dedicated 18 months to providing the best shop we can to serve the local caving community and worked very long hours for very little return.  Recent events have undermined our very narrow profit margin to the extent that we believe that a conventional high street caving shop serving the Mendip area simply cannot survive. 

map.JPG

Gerbil007

Sorry to hear things haven't quite gone as well as you'd hoped. Here's hoping things pick up at your new premises though.
I shall no doubt be liberating the contents of my wallet in your direction when I come home in July!

Burt

Perambulate to the apothecary along the street and converse with the gentleman in aforesaid emporium.